Water Ski Wetsuit Online Order Form
- When measuring the tape should be held firm, but not too tight.
- There are 2 diagrams that can be downloaded below illustrating the correct places to measure.
- Body Length: Shoulder seam to crotch.
- Arm: The arm is raised to the side. Measure bicep and forearm at the fullest part of the muscle (but don't flex the muscle). The wrist is measured just above the wrist knuckle.
- Chest: The arms are relaxed and at the sides. Measure around under arms and above nipples.
- Waist: Taken at the narrowest part of the stomach (near belly button) when relaxed.
- Hips: Measurement taken at the fullest part around the buttocks.
- Thigh at Crotch: Taken at highest point of crotch, around thigh.
- Ankle: Measure just above the ankle knuckle.
- Height and Weight: Required for all suits.